Friday 14 June 2019 | Spark Arena Auckland
The prestigious Property Council New Zealand Rider Levett Bucknall Property Industry Awards are presented to outstanding property projects, developments or substantive refurbishments across New Zealand. Above all, the Awards recognise buildings that provide an outstanding return and/or delivery of service potential on investment of funds. For some this means a return on speculative investment; for others it means creating a development that supports productive activities, which creates value for both owners and users.
2019 Key Dates
- Call for nominations Wednesday 21 November 2018
- Nominations close Friday 1 February 2019
- Completed submissions due Thursday 28 February 2019
- Judging Commences Monday 25 March 2019
- Awards Dinner and Ceremony Friday 14 June 2019
2019 Award information
Please download the 2019 Nominees list here.
Tickets are now available for the Awards evening. Download the registration form here.
About the Awards
Submissions are assessed based on the following principals:
- Economic and financial criteria 30%
- Project vision and innovation (includes degree of difficulty) 20%
- Design and construction 20%
- Owner and user satisfaction 20%
- Sustainability and efficiency of operation 10%
- Housing New Zealand Multi-Unit Residential Property Award
- GIB Education Property Award
- RCP Commercial Office Property Award
- Holmes Consulting Group Tourism and Leisure Property Award
- Natural Habitats Urban Land Developments Property Award
- Yardi Retail Property Award
- CBRE Industrial Property Award
- Warren and Mahoney Civic and Arts Property Award
- Fagerhult NZ Health and Medical Property Award
- Hawkins Heritage and Adaptive Reuses Property Award
- Resene Green Building Property Award
- Rider Levett Bucknall Supreme Award
2018 Awards: Highlights & Heroes
To view the highlights from the 2018 Awards, including all winners, photographs and information, please click here.